Monday 13th October 2014
ICR Fire & Rescue V2.0 is released today!
We’re Excited to Announce that ICR Fire & Rescue V2.0 is released today!
ICR Fire & Rescue is released today! If you’re an existing customer, you will get the release automatically, if you’re not, then there has never been a better time to start using the only Fire Service Incident Command Software on the market that has been specifically designed to support the Incident Commanders of the Irish Fire Service.
In addition to the great features & functionality of V1.0 such as checklists, local storage of SOG’s & Pre Fire Plans as well as the Digital Incident Command Board, we have spent the Summer working with Fire Services across the country understanding how to make ICR Fire & Rescue even better. As a result, we have enhanced both the desktop & mobile applications making it better than ever. Some of the highlights include:
- Live Incident Command Board now available to CFO’s & ACFO’s through the Android App, PC, or Laptop in real time;
- Live Incident Command Board available to support appliances en route to the Incident through the mobile application or to Sector Commanders on scene as required;
- Improved Online & Offline Modes to ensure zero data loss;
- Improved Dynamic Risk Assessment Functionality including 20 minute pop up reminders;
- Improved Crew Rider Identification to support multiple appliances from the same station in attendance;
- Improved Incident Commander and Sector Commander function to allow each sector to be identified including appliances and personnel allocated to each;
- New GPS Functionality for quick selection when identifying the location of the Incident (optional feature);
- New Change of Incident Command / Hand Over function;
- New “End of incident” Operational Review Report;
- New & Improved Reports Function;
You get all this new functionality at no additional cost for both our new & existing customers.