Tuesday 26th July 2016
How would you rate the readiness of your campus to handle incidents?
Preparation is key when it comes to being ‘incident ready’ on campus. In our experience the campuses that handle incidents best are the ones that not only have plans in place but also utilise the latest technology to drive their plans forward.
Is your Campus Incident Ready?
Find out where your organisation ranks in its readiness to handle incidents via our Readiness Flow Chart:
Did you score A or B – ICR: Campus Incident Control™ can help:
Incidentcontrolroom.com® (ICR™) enhances the readiness of your organisation and allows you to retain full control of your system through a sophisticated and highly flexible permission controlled system that can be modelled on your organisational structure. Build, maintain & deploy incident management information across your organisation using our highly configurable & scalable feature set.
- Create & manage users across your organisation
- Automate & maintain user data from 3rd party HR databases
- Manage contact directories for suppliers, contractors or 3rd parties
- Manage libraries of documentation and deploy across the company
- Customise incident types to your organisation’s needs
- Create teams to respond to certain incidents
- Keep account of the resources & equipment of your company
- Design Action Cards™ to respond to incident types
- Design checklists for day to day activities
- Create predefined SMS & email notifications
- Schedule training exercises, simulations & reviews etc.
- Deploy to users using iPhone®, iPad® & Android™ mobile devices
Key Feature: Permission Policies
ICR™ allows you to retain full control of your system through a sophisticated and highly flexible permission policy that can be modelled on your organisational structure.
Assign user access to folders of documents, drawings, Action Cards™, whiteboards, reports & metrics at the click of a button.
Allow users to update local plans & information, and by doing so consolidate your entire incident management system within ICR™.
Talk to us about improving your readiness.
For further information on ICR: Campus Incident Control™ contact Janette Noakes, Relationship Manager on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01925 204 975